Friday, February 6, 2015

No More Snow!

Enough already.

I guess that I am getting old and grumpy, but when the snow is up to my waist (and I'm not short) I am about done.

I have been reading a lot of different blogs, trying to get ideas, to see what is appealing to people and I admit: I can get lost in it all and never get my own writing done. But oh...to go to worlds that are warm. :-) Bit by bit, I am adding links to blogs that I think others will enjoy.

One of the most inspiring to me at this time is Mobile Home Living. Crystal had done a phenomenal job in gathering information and resources for those that choose the Mobile/Manufactured Home lifestyle. I hope to develop my own blog into something as inspirational.

We are having a hard winter here in Maine, so getting much work done on our place has been a bit
frustrating, but......planning has been a lot of fun. We have changed our minds about a few things since being snowed in. So that is good! I will leave you with a couple of pictures of the fluffy stuff.
To those of you wiggling their toes in the sand or digging in their gardens well.....sigh.

Blessings,

Toni and Will


My 1971 Airstream Caravel. Read about her at My Little Land Yacht.


No comments:

Post a Comment